Our website uses cookies, please set your cookie preferences below. Functional cookies are needed for the proper functioning of the website and cannot be refused. For more info, please read our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
More details
Less details

Functional cookies

Cookies that are necessary to guarantee the proper functioning of the website, for example: passing along information to the next page when buying a contract or saving your preferences such as language and browser settings.

Analytical cookies

These cookies enable us to generate insights in the usage of our website. This way we can ensure a continuous optimization of the website. The collected data never contain personally identifiable information.

Advertising cookies

Cookies that enable us to know how many and which specific ads you have seen and/or clicked on. We also track whether an advertisement has resulted in you buying a Europ Assistance product. Based on your actions on the website, we can show relevant offers on third party websites.

Loading... Partners Area Jobs Blog FAQ

What is a travel certificate and how can I get it ?

A travel insurance certificate is a document proving that we cover your medical expenses and/or repatriation costs. 

This document is valid for the duration of your assistance contract.

You can download it easily by going to our website and clicking on your customer area.

This certificate is often compulsory when you apply for a visa in order to enter a specific country (it is required by countries such as Russia, Cuba, Algeria, Angola, etc.).

Sometimes organisations offering travel or study abroad (Erasmus) also require this type of certificate.