Our website uses cookies, please set your cookie preferences below. Functional cookies are needed for the proper functioning of the website and cannot be refused. For more info, please read our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
More details
Less details

Functional cookies

Cookies that are necessary to guarantee the proper functioning of the website, for example: passing along information to the next page when buying a contract or saving your preferences such as language and browser settings.

Analytical cookies

These cookies enable us to generate insights in the usage of our website. This way we can ensure a continuous optimization of the website. The collected data never contain personally identifiable information.

Advertising cookies

Cookies that enable us to know how many and which specific ads you have seen and/or clicked on. We also track whether an advertisement has resulted in you buying a Europ Assistance product. Based on your actions on the website, we can show relevant offers on third party websites.

Loading... Partners Area Jobs Blog FAQ

Do I need different certificates when I travel to different countries?

This depends on the destination.

For countries such as Cuba, China, Mongolia, Algeria and Angola, a separate attestation stating the country is required.

For other destinations or for other authorities, the statement "worldwide coverage" or "coverage throughout Europe" is usually sufficient.

For more information, please contact our customer service on 02 541 91 91 or at admin@europ-assistance.be

Note: Russia and Belarus are currently excluded from our assistance.