Business Comfort Plus
Business Comfort Plus support covers employees both on their business and private trips and can be extended to their families living under the same roof. Comfort Plus offers a very attractive support package.
- traditional benefits, such as the organization of and payment for transportation and repatriation
- a high ceiling for additional medical expenses reimbursed
- coverage for business and private travel
The benefits of this insurance in detail
- Reimbursement of additional medical expenses for treatment received abroad up to €1,250,000
- Reimbursement of outpatient medical expenses up to €12,500
- Reimbursement of medical expenses up to €7,500 after payment by the national health service, for care received in the country of residence for a claim occurring abroad and provided that Europ Assistance is notified of this claim
- Advance of hospital expenses
- Organization and payment for the transport/repatriation of the patient or the injured person
- In the case of repatriation of the insured person during a business trip, payment for either his return to the original place or the outward journey of a designated person to replace him
- Replacement driver to bring back the vehicle, if for medical or other reasons the driver or other insured individual is unable to drive
- Reimbursement of search and rescue costs during an accident in the mountains up to €10,000
- Payment for transport to a hospital in the event of a skiing accident
- Reimbursement of the costs for search and rescue during an accident in the mountains up to €5,000
- In the event of a skiing accident, payment for transportation to a hospital
- Psychological assistance after serious trauma: the death of a loved one, an accident at work, traffic accident, aggression, car or home jacking (5 sessions)
- Assistance in the event of death during a trip: payment of funeral expenses, repatriation ...
- We pay for the return of the insured travel companions or the person who went to the bedside of the insured individual in case of repatriation or transportation of the insured individual
- We pay for the cost of continuation of their journey, up to the amount we would have paid for their return home if they cannot continue their travel with the initially planned means
- Visit of a relative in case of hospitalization of the insured individual for more than 72 hours.
- Return travel, payment of hotel expenses up to €200 per night (max. 7 nights).
- Payment of the travel expenses between the hotel and the hospital up to €185.
- In case of unexpected hospitalization of a relative for a duration of more than 72 hours, we organize and pay for the costs of the early return of the insured individual.
- In the event of hospitalization of a child we organize and pay for your early return.
- In case of the unexpected death of a family member, we organize and pay for the costs of an early return.
- In case of the death of a staff member or a serious disaster in the company, we organize and pay for the cost of an early return.
- If your home in Belgium is badly damaged when you are abroad, we organize and pay for your return transport
- Your home is uninhabitable following serious damage? We assist you with your relocation, guard your home and transport your furniture
- Your door is damaged or you lost your keys? We find a locksmith for you and participate in the costs of intervention
- You want to have work done to your home? We can find skilled workers for you in Belgium
- Assistance in case of loss or theft of travel documents or tickets abroad and intervention in transport costs to the embassy or consulate up to €125.
- Coverage of hotel expenses (up to €150 per day for the first insured beneficiary and €50 per day for any other insured beneficiary up to a maximum of 5 consecutive days per covered event) or the provision of a replacement vehicle up to a maximum of €500 if the insured individual is immobilized for more than 8 hours (including 1 night) during a trip following an air, rail or maritime strike, mechanical failure, bad weather, natural disaster or act of terrorism
- Assistance in case of loss or theft of travel documents or tickets abroad
- Sending of professional documents
- Coverage of the cost of luggage transportation
- In case of luggage delay in the country of destination (minimum 4 hour for a scheduled flight and minimum 8 hours for a charter flight): coverage of the cost of basic necessities up to €350
- Sending of a worker following a covered return of the insured employee, if he can not return to the place of his mission
- Sending a suitcase with personal effects in the event of loss or theft of luggage
- Transmission of urgent messages
- Provision of money for unforeseen expenses abroad
- When travelling: sending glasses, prostheses, medicines not found on site
- Interpreter assistance abroad
- Strike assistance: mobility solution for wild strikes or strikes announced less than 12 hours upfront. Only valid on the first day of strike, max. 4 times a year
- Bike assistance: assistance to the bike and the driver of the immobilized bike in Belgium
- Assistance in the event of legal proceedings:
- advance for payment of the guarantee or caution up to €50,000
- lawyer fees up to €5,000
- General travel information: visa and administrative formalities
- Info on hygiene precautions and medical security measures
- Info on hotels and restaurants, places of interest, climate, time difference...
- Business information concerning stock exchanges, congresses, Chambers of Commerce, business centres...
This product sheet contains the main services and is not contractual. For details of the services, refer to the general conditions of this contract.
Our commitment to you
Hundreds of thousands of partners, ready to act 24/7
Assistance: our job since more than half a century
You are at the centre of our concerns
Pay online today and you are insured tomorrow